One of the best reasons that you should add HIIT to your weekly workout routine is that you’ll begin to love your body and even look forward to exercise sessions rather than dreading them. It can make you more energetic and release you from the long, boring workouts of marathon running or other types of exercises.
By following a healthy diet routine and continuing with other types of exercises to add variety, you can begin to notice a remarkable change in your overall health and fitness levels.
You’ll be getting the most out of every workout – even those that aren’t as intense as HIIT. Here are some tried and true reasons why you should absolutely add HIIT to your workout routine:
- Gets your heart rate up – For a cardio workout that’s sure to give you more bang for the buck, HIIT will get your heart pumping and increase your cardio health.
- Turbo-charges your metabolism – A HIIT routine will boost your metabolism and keep it boosted for as much as 48 hours after you stop exercising.
- Sculpts your body as no other workout can – A HIIT workout tends to sculpt your body exactly where it needs it by toning and lifting areas such as your abs, legs, backside and thighs.
- It’s short and sweet – HIIT workouts get to the point of a workout in the shortest amount of time. Forget the long, marathon workouts that leave your exhausted. HIIT can be performed in from four to twenty minutes to get an even better overall workout.
- Choose any exercise – Incorporate HIIT in any workout routine you enjoy, from weight lifting to dance classes. Any of your favorite workouts can be made into a HIIT exercise routine.
- No equipment needed – No need for an expensive gym membership or costly equipment. Swimming, running, jogging or sprinting can become a HIIT workout just as easily as elliptical, treadmill or cycling.
Most HIIT enthusiasts are turning to HIIT workouts because of lack of time for long, marathon workouts. Our lifestyles are busy and most find it difficult to find the time needed for hour-long visits to a gym or taking time out to run.
There’s really no need to spend all your time in workouts to get to the fitness level you desire when a HIIT workout can be accomplished in less than half the amount of time and yield better results.
Grab a FREE HIIT Exercise System – Click HERE